Volunteer Forms

Before You Become a Volunteer

State Park docents and volunteers are required to fill out official paperwork in order to volunteer for the Volunteers In Parks program. The paperwork includes a duty statement, volunteer services agreement, volunteer application form, a visual media consent and a health questionnaire (remains confidential). Once your paperwork has been processed you will then be covered by the State's workers compensation policy.


New Volunteer Waiver forms for Covid-19 - required

Volunteers must sign and return these forms to Amelia Schall in order to resume volunteers in State Parks

Required forms for New State Park Volunteers

Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve (AR)

Austin Creek State Recreation Area (AC)

Sonoma Coast State Park & Willow Creek Watershed (SC & WC)


Cart Summary
Live Chat Software