Stewards is looking for trained Naturalists who have a flexible schedule and availability this spring and summer for youth environmental education programs. Pay is $15 per hour and/or nighttime per diem. Must have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the natural resources in Sonoma County and in particular the coast redwood and marine ecosystems
- Have a valid driver’s license, current insurance and clean driving record
- Be able to lift 50-60 lbs
- Have a flexible schedule and availability for daytime and nighttime camping programs
- Be able to hike 5 miles on uneven terrain
- Valid email account and access to the internet
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your cover letter and resume in a MS Word doc or PDF file to Michele. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Seasonal Service Aides
Stewards is looking for seasonal service aides to staff the entrance station at Armstrong Redwoods and do camp checks, janitorial and maintenance duties. Starts at $10.50 per hour. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Cash handling experience and good math skills
- Able to lift 60-70 lbs
- Flexible schedule and ability to work daytime, weekends and evenings
- Valid driver’s license, current insurance and clean driving record
- Experience working with power tools a plus
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your cover letter and resume in a MS Word doc or PDF file to Scott. Phone calls will not be accepted.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Sarah via email or call (707) 869-9177 ext. 5#.