This page has all the information you need to make reservations for school group visits to your State Parks. Below you will find a form that has been developed for use for all our parks and programs. Please follow the procedures listed below and download the appropriate instructions for the program(s) of interest.
Docents may be available for groups of 60 or less. If you request docents for your visit we will work very hard to secure the number needed for your visit, although sometimes that is not possible. We will keep you updated and let you know if we cannot provide the docents required for your visit. We also ask that you let us know if anything changes in regards to your visit. Our docents in some cases come from 30-45 minutes away to be at the park in time for your program.
Transportation Scholarships (maximum $200) are available for school groups who find it difficult to cover this expense. Fill out the application and fax or mail to the Stewards office.
Transportation Scholarship Application
School Teacher's Guides
Stewards has developed teacher's guides for all its environmental education programs. They can be downloaded from our web site at no charge. Hard copies are available upon request (shipping and handling charges may apply).
- Armstrong Redwoods Redwood Ecology Teacher's Guide (2.75 MB pdf file)
- Redwood Ed: A Guide to the Coast Redwoods for Teachers and Learners
- Redwood Ecology Student Journal
- Tidepool Teacher's Guide (1MB pdf file)
- Willow Creek Watershed Teacher's Guide (not available at this time)
- Environmental Living Program Teacher's Guide
- Save the Redwoods Educational Handouts