ARMSTRONG REDWOODS STATE NATURAL RESERVE:
DIRECTIONS, HOURS & FEES
Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve: Overview
Directions, Hours & Fees
Maps & Brochures
Public Education Programs
School Group Education Programs
Hours of Operation
Armstrong Redwoods is open to the public from 8:00 AM to one hour after official sunset.
- Free to pedestrians and bicyclists
- $8.00 per vehicle
- $7.00 per vehicle for seniors
- $4.00 per vehicle for disabled with a State Parks disabled access pass
- $50.00 per bus containing 10-24 passengers
- Visitor Center: (707) 869-2958
- Camping Reservations: (707) 869-2015
- Stewards Office/Volunteer Center: (707) 869-9177
Open 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM daily.
17000 Armstrong Woods RdGuerneville, CA 95446
The reserve is located three miles north of Guerneville on Armstrong Woods Road. From Highway 101 - coming North or South - take the River Road exit (in Santa Rosa). Go west on River Road until you reach Guerneville. At the second stop light make a right hand turn onto Armstrong Woods Road. This road will end in the park.